This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Case 685 Hydro problem

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Steve H
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45371
eBay ID: 937Plumb3360
Tractors Owned: Ford 2n
Ford Jubilee
Case 685
JD 4020
JD x300(mower)
53 F-Cub (dads)
72 Cub(dads)
48 Farmall H

Case 685 Hydro problem

Postby Steve H » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Noticed the other day that when I was last finished with my 10ft transport disc I did not set tires down on it. Figured no big deal, I'll just back tractor up to it, hook it up and put tires down to keep disc outta wet mud/snow. Hooked it up and hit the lever to lower wheels and heard a VERY loud pop! :censored: . Now tractor has no hydraulics. Wonder if I busted coupler or if pump blew up on it?? I have GOT to have this tractor up and running before hay season hits again. This thing is a work horse on the farm and it's actually my favorite tractor. I have a feeling after looking at it further this may have to be taken to a shop somewhere. Looks difficult just to get into the pump. Any one have any ideas?? Thanks!
I'M HAVIN A BLAST!!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”