[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4493: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Farmall Cub • View topic - ConnectiCubFest VI May 4, 5, 6

ConnectiCubFest VI May 4, 5, 6

Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:31 am

Image
Last edited by Bob Perry on Thu May 03, 2012 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: ConnectiCubFest VI May 4, 5, 6

Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:48 pm

You're dreaming, Bob! Always rains at Conn. Cubfest, at least one day. Art C is the cause of it! (He'll deny any responsibility, but don't believe him) Ed

Re: ConnectiCubFest VI May 4, 5, 6

Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:05 pm

It is not Arts fault. He thinks the dance that he does is used to ward off rain. But it is a monsoon rain dance.
He just has his dances mixed up :{_}: :{_}: go art go :{_}: art go art :{_}: :{_}:

Re: ConnectiCubFest VI May 4, 5, 6

Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:11 pm

I cant wait till ct cubfest hope to meet alot of other people on the forum

Re: ConnectiCubFest VI May 4, 5, 6

Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Hope you guys & gals enjoy yourselves at CTCubFest this year.

I will be spending the week with my bride celebrating 25 years (May 2, 1987) of marriage,....and it will not include tractors!

Peter

Re: ConnectiCubFest VI May 4, 5, 6

Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Peter Person wrote:....and it will not include tractors!

Peter


:lost: How ya gonna have fun without tractors ???

Re: ConnectiCubFest VI May 4, 5, 6

Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:23 pm

shanefettig wrote:I cant wait till ct cubfest hope to meet alot of other people on the forum


:{_}: That's great, and vise-verser ! :{_}:

Re: ConnectiCubFest VI May 4, 5, 6

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:26 am

Do we know what is going on for the 3 days. last year I was going to stay over for the two nights and on Saturday every one (but Larry) bugged out. What nights are people going to be staying over I don't what to be standing in the field all by myself.

Re: ConnectiCubFest VI May 4, 5, 6

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:44 am

spaceghost wrote:What nights are people going to be staying over I don't what to be standing in the field all by myself.


Image

Re: ConnectiCubFest VI May 4, 5, 6

Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:12 pm

spaceghost wrote:Do we know what is going on for the 3 days. last year I was going to stay over for the two nights and on Saturday every one (but Larry) bugged out. What nights are people going to be staying over I don't what to be standing in the field all by myself.

Sunday appeared to be a dead day, so we escaped! (actually, we heard that you were planning to stay over, but I can't say that) I have no idea, as to any projects. Ed

Re: ConnectiCubFest VI May 4, 5, 6

Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:28 pm

I think I will be there Saturday, just have to double check when Springfield College hands out masters degrees. I can not miss my daughter getting her Med, but i think it is the next Saturday.

Re: ConnectiCubFest VI May 4, 5, 6

Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Joe Malinowski wrote:I think I will be there Saturday, just have to double check when Springfield College hands out masters degrees. I can not miss my daughter getting her Med, but i think it is the next Saturday.


Bob,

You are correct. Graduation May 12. http://www.spfldcol.edu/homepage/calendar.nsf/All/379FE245694A9EDD85257966006D36BE Have fun at the CubFest.

Bill

Re: ConnectiCubFest VI May 4, 5, 6

Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:15 pm

ScottyD'sdad wrote:
spaceghost wrote:Do we know what is going on for the 3 days. last year I was going to stay over for the two nights and on Saturday every one (but Larry) bugged out. What nights are people going to be staying over I don't what to be standing in the field all by myself.

Sunday appeared to be a dead day, so we escaped! (actually, we heard that you were planning to stay over, but I can't say that) I have no idea, as to any projects. Ed


Storm blew in last year on Saturday around 3pm, chased all the vendors and gawkers away. Nobody came back for Sunday. Every year offers up something unique!
You guys are on your own for projects this year.

Peter

Re: ConnectiCubFest VI May 4, 5, 6

Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:08 pm

bobperry wrote:
spaceghost wrote:What nights are people going to be staying over I don't what. to be standing in the field all by myself.


Image



Perry you are out of control. Someone needs to restrict your computer time.
I am surprised that you did not put a few cubs with Space Ghost in the empty field

Re: ConnectiCubFest VI May 4, 5, 6

Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:05 pm

spaceghost wrote:I am surprised that you did not put a few cubs with Space Ghost in the empty field


Image

there ya happy ?