This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

deer tick

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
krose
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 12121

deer tick

Postby krose » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:59 am

Went for a long walk on the farm yesterday with my blacklab. went by the creek for about thirty seconds so the dog could get a drink and went back. Got home sat down watched a little tv and sure a enough a tick had buryied himself. Was able to get it out but surprised to see one. Worked the farm for 30 years never one, now they are all over.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: deer tick

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:00 am

Some of it may be your body chemistry. When I was younger I always got ticks and chiggers around the farm, As I have gotten older they no longer seem to like me. I even saw one get off my leg and wash it's mouth out. :lol:
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”