This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Thanks Rick Prentice!

Farmall Cub Tractor photo forum. All Cubs, all the time.
Forum rules
All photos must be your personal photos (no copyrighted material).

FarmallCub.Com forum upload attachment requirements:
Maximum attached file size: 512kb
Maximum dimension: Unlimited (as long as the file is less than 512kb)

Preferred photo attachments are via direct upload in post, and/or the CubFest Photo Server.

Commercial Photo hosting services will work, however, if the image links become broken due to discontinued service or deletion of the images, the posting will be marked for removal.
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Thanks Rick Prentice!

Postby Barnyard » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:19 pm

The chairman of the local Strawberry Festival asked me several months ago if I would bring a Cub to their tractor show. I spent Friday touching up spots on Harley, including changing the headers back to bar-b-q black. To the chairman's delight I showed up this morning with Waldo, Harley and Harpo.

Naturally, everybody wanted to know about Harley. I simply told them it was a limited edition demonstrator that IH used to sell Cubs to farmers. That of course is not a lie since Harley is a a true demonstrator. But I did add that a good friend of mine who is retired from Jeep in Toledo (and is somehow related to Einstein :D ) did some modifications to it.

After it was all done and I was loading, the chairman came out and handed me this.

Thanks Rick, you deserve this more than I do. I gave you all the credit at the show.

Yeah, I know, the image on the certificate could have been a little more generic, but I kept it anyway. :lol:

Now the chairman of a nearby church festival wants Harley at their tractor show.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

RUSSALL
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 19344

Re: Thanks Rick Prentice!

Postby RUSSALL » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Adda boy. Harley is a crowd pleaser.
Way to go Rick and Bill.

Russ
1979 International Cub (Artie),193 plow,22 sickle mower,144 cultivator,54a blade,59" belly mower,wheel weights
1944 John Deere B , A-3 B-3 two way plow.....Grandpa's Deere,Still can't find his FARMALL A

Winfield Dave
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 17953
Tractors Owned: ......Almost enough.
N3NIK

Postby Winfield Dave » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:07 pm

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Dave
"More gold has been mined from the thoughts of men than has been taken from the earth." -- Napoleon Hill

dgrapes59
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45067
Tractors Owned: 1951 Cub, 2-1955 Loboy w FH, a few plows, discs, mowers, blades, carrier & such
Several '61 CC Originals, Cub Cadet 100, several 102's & 122's, 124, various CC options & implements, #1Trailer, 1963 Springfield, JD 770, Ford 8N

Postby dgrapes59 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Congratulations Bill!
David

Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55

Postby Rick Prentice » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Gee, Thanks Bill. Somehow I just knew Harley would enjoy himself at your place :{_}:

Rick
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100

Postby Barnyard » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Rick Prentice wrote:Gee, Thanks Bill. Somehow I just knew Harley would enjoy himself at your place :{_}:

Rick

I'm starting to feel some rumbling from the other Cubs. There is envy in the air of the barnyard. Susie Q went through this when she won the Cub Tug and I know Harley will be fine. On another note, the flier for the show at the church says "Free hot dogs and hamburgers at noon". Sounds like my kind of show. :D
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

Return to “Farmall Cubs Photos”