Today was a beautiful day in central NC, so after all the morning appointments, I decided to get some seat time on the 1650. She has been coming up on her service time, so I figured I would mow the lawn, and then get her in the shop. I had noticed a little vibration from time to time the last couple of times I ran her, so I figured she was due for some new ISO mounts. To make a long story short, I got all the sheetmetal off, and began taking the rag couplings loose so I could pull the engine. Thats when I leaned on the engine and it MOVED. So I grabbed it and gave it a heave, and found that ALL OF THE ENGINE BOLTS WERE GONE!!!!
Amazingly, she has been smooth as silk, and the couplings are still ok, so hopefully I will have her all together again tomorrow. There was only 1 ISO mount that is questionable, so I will be replacing those. Cant believe it didnt just fly apart!!