This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Happy Brothers & Sisters Day

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Roger G.
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43558
Tractors Owned: 7 Cubs
JD 50
JD 3010
Numerous Cockshutts

Postby Roger G. » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:47 am

You may have served in Combat or in non-combat. You may have retired out or you may have served for a short time. You may have been a draftee or a volunteer. You may have served in the Corps, Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard or the Merchant Marines, BUT YOU SERVED. YOU DID YOUR JOB HONORABLY and for that I am PROUD to call you Brother/Sister.
You may have served during Korea, WWII,. Vietnam, Persian Gulf, Iraq or Afghanistan, But you served, you did not run. You have a DD 214 with those words "HONORABLY DISCHARGED" the two most noble words in the world. Again I am proud to know each and every one of you. Brother-Sister, life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forgive the ones who don't, just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands know this. If it changes your life, let it. Take a few minutes to think before you act when you're mad. Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy, he just promised it would be worth it. Today is Band of Brothers' Day ; send this to all your brothers, fathers, sons and fellow veterans you know.

Happy Brothers' Day! To the cool men that have touched my life: Here's to you!! I was never a hero, but I am thankful I served among them. A real Brother walks with you when the rest of the world walks on you. Send to all your Band of Brothers, because the fake ones won't

Thank You to all that have served with us.
Roger and Anne Gillen
Retirees U. S. Army
Last edited by Roger G. on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roger Gillen

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Denny Clayton
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45365
Tractors Owned: Home to "Rusty", the 2007 and 2009 Cub Tug Champion.
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Happy Brothers & Sisters Day

Postby Denny Clayton » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:49 am

:Dito: :thumbsup:

SEMPER FI
'61 Lo-Boy
'60 FH Lo-Boy
'60 Lo-Boy
'57 FH Cub "Rusty" (CubTug winner 2007 & 2009)
Member of Ohio Chapter 6
Circle of Safety

Russ Leggitt
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 38655
Tractors Owned: [18] CUBs from 1947 thru 1974; "B" Farmall, [2] John Deere MTs; Ford 600; Ford 4000; and a 1956 IHC S112 Pickup [CUB Hauler]

Postby Russ Leggitt » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:56 am

THANK YOU, Roger!!! :D :D :D I have been thinking all morning what to say............you said it so well. Nothing added but.............Amen.

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:34 am

Roger:

From one Vet to another, BZ - well said :!:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Off Topic”