This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Oops sorry about that

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
v w
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49053
Circle of Safety: Y

Oops sorry about that

Postby v w » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:18 am

I made a post yesterday about a small atv disc for sale. I have a small project for which I wanted to use it. I changed my mind and bought it for $100. When I went to delete the post in the vine Rudi had correctly beat me to it. I then intended to post here that I bought it but failed to switch from the vine and made an incorrect post. Another senior moment. My apology to all who opened that post thinking I had a disc for sale. When I realized my error this morning I deleted the post. I don't have a ball hitch for my GT but tried it behind the cub. Works real well for smothing out a seedbed. I'm sure it would be worthless for cutting up corn stalks but I am happy with it. Vern

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac

Re: Oops sorry about that

Postby Bob McCarty » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:03 am

Vern, That looks like a nice addition to your arsenal.

Bob
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Vern:

I have seen discs like this for sale at my local Princess. Good little units and a Cub can handle them easily. Are you going to use this with your garden tractor when you get a ball hitch :?: Or will you use it behind your Cub :?:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

v w
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49053

Postby v w » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Rudi, As to your PM, I and probably others felt that off topic was ok for most anything, however if you feel this should be elsewhere please move it and I'll leave it alone this time. I purchased this thinking I could use it for a small project and then sell it. As such I'm sure the cadet could pull it but it would not be worth the trouble of making a ball hitch. Right now I'm using the cub with the front gang of cultivators since there is a 500 foot back furrow I want to smooth out. I like the disc well enough that I might keep it. I don't have that much into it. Vern :D

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”