This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

middle tenn. cubfest

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
jackieB
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 29325

middle tenn. cubfest

Postby jackieB » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:41 am

I just wanted to thank Mr.Dale and Ms.Jan -they really did a great job of makeing everyone feel so welcome.--the lunches both days was so good--I made a statement if you left there hungry it wasnt their fault. thanks again to everyone --I meet a great number of good friends. I learned alot -I enjoyed very much

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dodgeman43
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 37334

Re: middle tenn. cubfest

Postby Dodgeman43 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:01 am

I would like to thank Dale and Ms. Dale for such a good day it was my first time over there and the first time to a cubfest.I met folks from all over a nice bunch of folks.I hope everyone made it back safe and with no trouble. Talk to you folks later Billy (Dodgeman43)

Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: middle tenn. cubfest

Postby Former Member » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:20 am

Y'all are more than welcome. It was our pleasure and we look forward to more good times in the future.

Put it on your schedule for August 16-17 2013, and perhaps possibly maybe a mini fest before then.

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”