This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Rock Bucket

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Re: Rock Bucket

Postby cowboy » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:05 am

Howdy Bill

I threw my hat in the picture for a size reference.

Hi Mr E

Even way up in the woods ya never know what you are going to plow up!

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby cowboy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 am

The rock field is growing :{_}: I didn't get many pictures as it was still dark. We got to the farm late saturday evening and left before 7 am sunday and it was overcast.

It has been so dry up there the seed couldn't germinate until about a week before the picture. Then it rained so hard it washed trenches in the field. And washed a lot of seed off the field and into the road.

My nephew Robby checking out the pumpkins I planted along side the sugar beet field trying to find the biggest one.

The reason I was at the farm for such a short time was to see my Niece Lauren start a week tour with the Girl Scouts. Ft Mackinaw Honor Gard on Mackinaw Island.

Lauren marching with the Girl Scout Honor Gard. To raise flags at Fort Mackinaw.

My Niece at her first post in Ft Mackinaw. Explaining how troops lived in the fort.

My sister getting things ready at the Girl Scout camp at Ft Mackinaw sunday morning

Mackinaw Island in Lake Huron in Michigan is great. The only two motorized vehicles allowed on the island are a fire truck and a ambulance I believe. Its really cool crossing the street and not have to worry about getting hit by a car. But you have to watch for the horse carriages and bikes.

My BIL Bob, Sister and nephew Robby.

Horse and Carriage leaving the fort after delivering supplies.

From the top of Ft Mackinaw. You can just barely see Mackinaw Bridge in the background.

Fort Mackinaw as seen from the ferry.

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

Billy Fussell
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 75959

Postby Billy Fussell » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Enjoyed all the pics. I enjoy history, so the pictures of the fort caught my attention. Thanks

Billy

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby cowboy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:07 am

Thanks Billy

I don't get out and visit many places. But I it was a lot of fun there. I wish I had had more time to walk around the island.

Billy

Pabst
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44333
Tractors Owned: Farmall cub 56-Spartacus
International cub 76
Cub L-F 194 Plow
Cub F38 Disk Harrow
Cub L-F1 Platform Carrier
Cub 54 Leveling Blade
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Pabst » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:07 am

Bill,
Enjoyed all the pics, great job on what you have completed thus far! :D

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby cowboy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:51 am

Thanks Pabst

Its all a lot of fun.

Billy

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”