This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

looking for a wheel and tire for my Super C plow

Farmall C, Super C Tractors, 200 & 230 1948-1958
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
brichter
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32449
eBay ID: Kinardhippy
Skype Name: Billy.Ray.Richter
Circle of Safety: Y

looking for a wheel and tire for my Super C plow

Postby brichter » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:22 pm

I have a Super C two point fast hitch plow which has two discs for breaking land. It has a small (4 x 8) tire to use as a depth guage. The tire is blown and destroyed and when I took it to the tire company to replace it they couldn't find a replacement wheel. The wheel has rusted through in places and would require extensive repair to use. It is a 4 x 8 but it is in two pieces and bolts together with 6 small bolts which also attach it to a flange. Does anyone know where I might find such a rim. Tractor Supply, of course, has no idea. Google has been no help either so far but I am still looking. Thanks for all help,

Billy Ray
If you're gonna dream or steal, do it BIG

The best things in life aren't things.
1951 Cub
1963 Corvair
lots more junk

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall C, Super C, 200 & 230”