This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

BobCat 610. Access hydraulic control valve.

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

BobCat 610. Access hydraulic control valve.

Postby Eugene » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Leaking, bucket tilt, hydraulic control valve.

What is the easiest way to access the control valve? Top or from underside of skid steer?

Have parts and service manuals, but manuals do not explain how to access the valve.
I have an excuse. CRS.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jack fowler
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: BobCat 610. Access hydraulic control valve.

Postby Jack fowler » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:16 pm

I wish I could help, I had a 743 and I had the control valve off but it was a completely different machine than yours. The only thing I could come up with is:
http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/viewit.cgi?bd=crawlers&th=87972%3E
http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/viewit.cgi?bd=crawlers&th=84672

A person by the name of Charlie did one. If I remember the 610 has a Wisconsin V4.I have a rebuilt one if you need it.

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: BobCat 610. Access hydraulic control valve.

Postby Eugene » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Pressure sprayed the 610 yesterday and today removing much of the built up crud. At least one visible bolt holding the hydraulic valve is accessible from the top and another one from the bottom.

Current plan is to drop off the bucket, then crib the skid steer up to get at least 2 feet of clearance on the under side. Weighs about 2 tons. Makes me wish I had a pit or car hoist.

Rebuilt the Wisconsin V4 engine about 1 1/2 years ago. Winter project.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”