Who's going to Cub-Arama?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:45 am

So far, I've gathered these names from various posts:

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub-Bud
cubguy47
cubbrian
GWrider1957
jim turner
tklunder
Mr. Joshua
Stanton

Who else is planning to attend?

Re: Who's going to Cub-Arama?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:04 am

Hope you can bring the Prewitt, that would a great addition to the show!

Re: Who's going to Cub-Arama?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:17 am

cubguy47 wrote:Hope you can bring the Prewitt, that would a great addition to the show!


That's the plan... :D

Re: Who's going to Cub-Arama?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:31 am

Don't forget tractorchick my soon to be wife!

Re: Who's going to Cub-Arama?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:53 pm

I will be there with some Cub Express Items. :{_}:

Re: Who's going to Cub-Arama?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:15 pm

I'm walking on a fence rail here, it might just happen... :{_}:

Re: Who's going to Cub-Arama?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Hi Stanton! I'm planning on going to Cubarama. Hope to see you there. Looking forward to it!!

Re: Who's going to Cub-Arama?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it this year. The first one in ten years that I've missed :) Due to the pending sale of our house and the upcoming move I just can't make it. I will miss seeing all my cub friends, enjoy.

Re: Who's going to Cub-Arama?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:54 am

I can bring the following to Cub-Arama:

1) Final Drive (right side); some implement holes are busted, otherwise fine
1) Internal workings of the left Final Drive (including bull gear, housing pan, brake drum, etc.)
1) 9x24 wheel (fits a Farmall A or B tractor)

and several new fuel bowl & carb inlet screens ($2 a set).

If anyone has an interest in these items, let me know.

Re: Who's going to Cub-Arama?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. I should be arriving Thursday late morning. :D

Re: Who's going to Cub-Arama?

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:45 am

I will be there "iffin the good lord's willin' and the creek don't rise"

Re: Who's going to Cub-Arama?

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Paul B wrote:I will be there "iffin the good lord's willin' and the creek don't rise"
Haven't heard that in a while, but it used to be a common saying in this area.

Re: Who's going to Cub-Arama?

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:51 pm

John *.?-!.* cub owner wrote:
Paul B wrote:I will be there "iffin the good lord's willin' and the creek don't rise"
Haven't heard that in a while, but it used to be a common saying in this area.

Something I learned from Kodiak: A lot of people think that statement refers to the body of water. It actually pertains to the Creek Indian tribe.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Talk:Lord_willing_and_the_creek_don't_rise

Re: Who's going to Cub-Arama?

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:58 am

Barnyard wrote:
John *.?-!.* cub owner wrote:
Paul B wrote:I will be there "iffin the good lord's willin' and the creek don't rise"
Haven't heard that in a while, but it used to be a common saying in this area.

Something I learned from Kodiak: A lot of people think that statement refers to the body of water. It actually pertains to the Creek Indian tribe.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Talk:Lord_willing_and_the_creek_don't_rise

Yep, if he'd been talking about water around here he'd said Crick.

Re: Who's going to Cub-Arama?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:12 pm

i will be there and as soon as i knock yogie off that fence he will be with me.