This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

New carburetor jet?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dan Stuckey
10+ Years
10+ Years

New carburetor jet?

Postby Dan Stuckey » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:48 am

I have a 1949 and a couple years ago I put in a C 60 engine from a numbered. I believe the year was a mid 70s year. When I bought it the seller gave me a new jet for my existing carburetor. I believe the orifice was larger in diameter and he said I would get more performance from the newer engine using this plug in my existing international carburetor. However no surprise I lost that yet and was never able to install it. Would anyone know what that orifice diameter might have been and if I can purchase a jet of the size somewhere. Thanks.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: New carburetor jet?

Postby Jim Becker » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:41 am

You can probably order the jet from the dealer. You can find the rest of the information you are looking for and the reason you probably want to leave things well enough alone in this recent thread:
http://www.farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=74036

TJG
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: New carburetor jet?

Postby TJG » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:39 pm

The best way to find your lost jet is to purchase a new one. It will show up the next day.

Todd

Return to “Farmall Cub”