[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4493: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Farmall Cub • View topic - Parts identification

Parts identification

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:25 pm

I got these 2 pieces in with some other stuff with my recent cub. I believe one to be the hold up to hook the chain for a sickle mower when not in use? As for the straight bar piece with the small pin on the side I don't have a clue. Thanks

Re: Parts identification

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:51 pm

You are correct on the triangular piece. No clue on the other one.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:03 pm

the first part is for the rockshaft on the right side (lift side) of the cub. I have never seen the part, but out of curiosity, I went out and looked at a rockshaft and there are 2 holes the size of that pin in the arm.

Will be interesting to find out what it was used to lift.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:00 pm

I got a cub in with one of those bolted to the torque tube implement holes, no clue to its use?
Tim

Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Post a pic Tim :D

Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:23 pm

i know exactly what that 1st part is it attaches to the right side rockshaft for the 1st version, early , of the leveling and grading blade to hook the lifting rod to not many around i guess i win that part

Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:41 pm

scroll down a little to see it in use.
http://www.tm-tractor.com/gim/early_blade.htm

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:09 am

Very interesting. Thanks guys. As always on here people come thru with great knowledge!

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:30 am

Here is the L-22 bracket for Lo-Boys with Fast-Hitch.
http://www.tm-tractor.com/gim/22com_001.htm

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Here is the the same bracket that came on a 57 cub with a 54A plow on it, I could see no reason or purpose for it, wonder why it was put on it
Tim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.