You know you may be too old to Trick or Treat when:
10. You keep knocking on your own front door.
9. People say: 'Great Boris Karloff Mask,' and you're not wearing a mask.
8. You ask for soft high fiber candy only.
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.
6. You remove your false teeth to change your appearance.
5. When the door opens you yell, 'Trick or...' and you can't remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders.
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that doesn't dislodge your hairpiece.
2. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.
And the number one reason you may be too old to go Trick Or Treating...
1. You have to keep going home to pee!
Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Moderator: Team Cub
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Team Cub
- Posts: 20409
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:39 pm
- Zip Code: 45030
- Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
- Circle of Safety: Y
- Location: OH, New Haven (Hamilton County)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest