This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Rose Parade

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Brent
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93510

Rose Parade

Postby Brent » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:58 am

:-:-): :-:-):

RFDTV is looking for 30 vintage tractors to follow their float in the rose parade. I signed up but don't think my chances are too good. I live about 50 miles from Pasadena so we'll see what happens.
Always try the easiest thing first.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Steve K. CALIF
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93636
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub #550
1962 LoBoy
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Rose Parade

Postby Steve K. CALIF » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:42 am

Good luck on getting your tractor in the parade. Who picks and how is it decided on which tractors are picked? Steve K.

Brent
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93510

Re: Rose Parade

Postby Brent » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:56 am

Steve K. CALIF wrote:Good luck on getting your tractor in the parade. Who picks and how is it decided on which tractors are picked? Steve K.

Steve,

RFTV advertised on their station and Chapter 14 IH collectors had info in the last news letter. Had to send a short blurb on history of the tractor and a picture. Should know today if I made it. Somebody at RFTV is deciding who will go. They were looking for "rare" vintage tractors. The old Cub isn't rare so I doubt I'll make it unless they don't get the 30 they are looking for.
Always try the easiest thing first.

Return to “Off Topic”