Re: A Farmall Christmas

Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:34 am

Just so everybody knows, that house you see is just Larry's "summer home".

Re: A Farmall Christmas

Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:42 am

I love Christmas... Brought home this gift (for myself) Saturday.

Image

Re: A Farmall Christmas

Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:56 am

merry christmas Bob and happy new year :D :D :D

Re: A Farmall Christmas

Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:58 am

walt thomason wrote:merry christmas Bob and happy new year :D :D :D

You too Walter ! I hope Santa's still got stuff for you, sometimes he unloads the heavy stuff up North before he gets down to Tennessee !!!

Re: A Farmall Christmas

Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:39 am

Image

Re: A Farmall Christmas

Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Image
not having a good day...

Re: A Farmall Christmas

Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:55 pm

I got this for Christmas in 1953 and again in 1995. Dad had it restored when he moved off the farm in 1995. It basically had no paint left. The rear tires are the originals. It definitely didn't look this good in 1953. (Picture snatched from Jeff Silvey's "Silveyfest" pics.)

Image

Re: A Farmall Christmas

Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Denny, that is a great looking tractor. You don't see many of the open grill H pedal tractors anymore. There was one on the local Craigslist a couple weeks ago for $800.00. I'd love to get hold of one but the price is a bit much for me. I'd be happy if I still had my old peddler around.

Image

Re: A Farmall Christmas

Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Denny Clayton wrote:I got this for Christmas in 1953 and again in 1995. Dad had it restored when he moved off the farm in 1995. It basically had no paint left. The rear tires are the originals. It definitely didn't look this good in 1953.


Wow that is beautiful !

Image

Re: A Farmall Christmas

Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:13 pm

Image

Re: A Farmall Christmas

Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:43 am

Image

Re: A Farmall Christmas

Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:13 am

I for one am pleased to see members get off the tragedy of last week . It's great to have humor and festive ideas this time of year.

Re: A Farmall Christmas

Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:17 am

DanR wrote:I for one am pleased to see members get off the tragedy of last week . It's great to have humor and festive ideas this time of year.


I guess most of us will think about that for a long, long time. But at the same time, we have to tell kids that that awful man will never hurt anybody again, and re-assure them that they are safe. And celebrate all the good things.

Re: A Farmall Christmas

Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:33 am

I love the collage!! Mind if I share?

Re: A Farmall Christmas

Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:56 am

TaminTank wrote:I love the collage!! Mind if I share?

Help yerself !!!