This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Tis The Season

Prayer Requests, Family Announcements, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Tis The Season

Postby Rudi » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Tis the season to celebrate the birth of our Lord. It is also the season to share that glorious event with family and friends and to give thanks for all the blessings that we have. Some years it is easier than others. For a number of years now we have been sharing the custom of sending Christmas Cards to our friends on FarmallCub.com and believe me it is something we look forward to every year. The very personal exchange of Christmas greetings means a lot to both Emilie and I.

Unfortunately this year, life has become so complicated with our latest round of family health issues and all that goes with them that we simply just could not cram anything else aside from the basic necessities this year. Something had to give and sadly it was the mailing of our annual Christmas Cards. The time was simply not there. It was after dark tonight that we got a basic ramp added to the front door so that we could bring Samantha home tomorrow - her first visit home since last January. Mandy and Abbigail are here as well so the only ones missing are Duane and Sabrina who will be home in a few days.

So, to all of our friends whom we share this tradition and to all of our friends on FarmallCub.com, Em and I would simply like to wish each and every one of you and your families the Merriest Christmas filled with Joy, Love, Peace and each other. May all your wishes and hopes for the season be granted and may each of you be blessed with good health.

Rudi, Em and all of the family

Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120

Re: Tis The Season

Postby ricky racer » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:26 am

Rudi, thanks for the warm Christmas greeting. I hope this New Year will find your family in better health and that the obstacles you've faced as a family will be behind you. You and your family continue to be in my prayers. Merry Christmas my friend.

Rick
1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

Mr E
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32460
eBay ID: noles1432460

Re: Tis The Season

Postby Mr E » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:51 am

Rudi, a Very Merry Christmas to you and the family from the Edenfield clan. :{_}:
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. - Albert Einstein

Image. Circle of Safety

Roy Edenfield
Deep South CubFest #10
February 14 & 15, 2020

ScottyD'sdad
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02769
Tractors Owned: 6"F" cubs
5 lo-boys
1 154