This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Help directing me to snowplow help

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dan Stuckey
10+ Years
10+ Years

Help directing me to snowplow help

Postby Dan Stuckey » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:33 pm

A friend of mine called me for some snowplow help with his father in laws Cub. His FIL is a bit over the hill as to remembering much and cant help with doing this. I'm not sure what make this plow is but guess I'm looking for the best literature I can get my hands on to show me parts and pics as to how a plow should be mounted. The only thing I know for sure is that it is a front plow and not a mid mount. Thanks for any help and direction on this.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Help directing me to snowplow help

Postby Barnyard » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Dan, click on the link. There are several pix showing how to hook it up if it is a Cub plow. http://www.tm-tractor.com/gim/blade54a_001.htm
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:46 pm

Dan Stuckey
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Dan Stuckey » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:55 pm

Thanks so much guys. With these pics and info I was able to help this 84 year old youngster get his plow on his cub, and he was so happy to be able to plow again. He might have forgotten how to mount the plow but he sure knew how to plow after the plow and chains were on. It was a IH plow, with the vertical spring in front of the radiator.

Return to “Farmall Cub”