Re: Cub Database Update

Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:58 pm

1956 Farmall Cub
SN 194027
Engine SN 201234 //// 1. 6. B Engine still standard sizes
Touch Control //// 12. 1.A
Torque Tube ///// 11.25.A
Transmission ///// 12.30.A Gears have been replaced
Left Final Drive ///// 1.8.B
Axle Tube ///// 12.20.A
Right Final ///// Replaced due to cracked housing

Originally had pan seat but changed to deluxe.
Seems to have been delivered with a Fast Hitch....(fender and Transmission case markings).
Replaced with newer style FH.
Electrical system replaced with 12v Alternator.

Maybe too much info, but as close to an all original tractor that I've had.
I have a couple other tractors I can add later.

Re: Cub Database Update

Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:56 pm

CapeCodCubs wrote:What happened to Trent McPeak, btw?

As with most everyone, life has cought up with him! I'm sure he'll be back around as soon as things slow down for him!

Re: Cub Database Update

Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:25 am

Harold R wrote:... Maybe too much info, but as close to an all original tractor that I've had.
I have a couple other tractors I can add later.

I've got your info loaded, ready for more when you get them!
Thanks! :D

Re: Cub Database Update

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:08 am

Mornin' Raymond,
PM sent !

Re: Cub Database Update

Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:53 pm

I sent my info to Trent a few years back but it never did get included into the database. I'll see if I can find it on the old computer...it's too cold right now to crawl around out there looking for all those numbers!

Re: Cub Database Update

Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:29 pm

Alan Riley wrote:I sent my info to Trent a few years back but it never did get included into the database. I'll see if I can find it on the old computer...it's too cold right now to crawl around out there looking for all those numbers!

But you're in Louisiana :!: :shock: Here in Ohio it was 8 degrees this morning. :lol: :lol:

Re: Cub Database Update

Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Sent some numbers through PM.

Re: Cub Database Update

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Alan Riley wrote:I sent my info to Trent a few years back but it never did get included into the database. I'll see if I can find it on the old computer...it's too cold right now to crawl around out there looking for all those numbers!

I'll be happy to add what you can find! Thanks for looking!

Thanks to everyone that has sent me their numbers. The current Database listed on Rudi's site has 656 Cub entries. I'm currently up to 1060! :D
Keep 'em coming!

Re: Cub Database Update

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Raymond,

Not sure if you've got mine or not; but here goes. I believe they are on Rudi's database, but some could have been added since. Let me know if you want me to get any particular Engine Serials (if not all), and the casting codes. Haha, it'll be quite the task; but I'm up to it if you want it. If additional information is required, remind me and I'll get it to you as I have time. This was convienent to send since it was already entered in my spreadsheet. Sorry for the overload!! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cub Database Update

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:39 pm

AL Farmall Boy wrote:Raymond,

Not sure if you've got mine or not; but here goes. I believe they are on Rudi's database, but some could have been added since. Let me know if you want me to get any particular Engine Serials (if not all), and the casting codes. Haha, it'll be quite the task; but I'm up to it if you want it. If additional information is required, remind me and I'll get it to you as I have time. This was convienent to send since it was already entered in my spreadsheet. Sorry for the overload!! :D

Wow, that's quite the collection! I really need a little bit more information for each tractor to plug it in the database. If you take the Cub with the missing SN tag with engine SN 2890, this engine could have built in '47 or '52, depending on if the engine was originally out of a Cub tractor or power unit. The engine PN and cast code will let us know and I'll plug it in accordingly.
With the rest of the tractors that have the SN missing, if you get me the engine SN, I can still plug it in the database with what ever engine cast codes you can get me. Its no rush. I'll be updating the listing periodically as more information comes in.
Send me a PM with your Email address and I'll send you an Excel file that I have made up to record numbers. It might come in handy with that many tractors!

Re: Cub Database Update

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:41 pm

1969 154 LoBoy
SN 012237
Engine SN CUBM268170

!953 Farmall Cub
SN 166674
Engine SN---60CT2U306359X---(Not sure the origin of engine)....has casting code of 11.8.X.

Re: Cub Database Update

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:48 pm

Harold R wrote:... 60CT2U306359X---(Not sure the origin of engine)....has casting code of 11.8.X.

Hopefully out of a LoBoy and not a Longstripe!!
Thanks!

Re: Cub Database Update

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:08 pm

I keep watching any of those 48 specials but none so far. There really aren't many of those out there.

Re: Cub Database Update

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Barnyard wrote:I keep watching any of those 48 specials but none so far. There really aren't many of those out there.

I "lifted" the ones you had listed on your site and included them in the database.

Re: Cub Database Update

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:30 pm

RaymondDurban wrote:
Barnyard wrote:I keep watching any of those 48 specials but none so far. There really aren't many of those out there.

I "lifted" the ones you had listed on your site and included them in the database.

Maybe I'll spend a couple days this spring and crawl around the barn floor and get you a "few" more numbers. :)