This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

12 volt headlight part number for napa?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Chris D
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 23027
Circle of Safety: Y

12 volt headlight part number for napa?

Postby Chris D » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Was wondering if anyone has on hand the napa part # for 12 volt cub headlights. I go by a napa on the way to and from work and well....let's just say they aren't too bright in there at times. I have a real good napa 30 minutes from me but it isn't in route to/from work. Also would the same light apply to the rear light? I have a 59 I am working on, converted to 12 volts and need to do the lights now. They have a pig tail external on the light and the sealed beam light has a screw for each wire inside the housing. Any part numbers would be great and same the the hassle with the folks at the counter. :lol:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100

Re: 12 volt headlight part number for napa?

Postby Barnyard » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:46 pm

There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

Chris D
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 23027

Re: 12 volt headlight part number for napa?

Postby Chris D » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:10 pm

Thanks Bill. I always thought it would be nice some place easily accessed to have a compiled list of part numbers for different things like bulbs, belts, alternators, coils, ect. I guess though as many different ways people do things, wire things, and make brackets and such for different conversions it would be difficult to accurately put a part number on things and say this works.

Return to “Farmall Cub”