This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Jan's Christmas present.

Got a project that you are working on that is not a tractor? Maybe a barn to hold your tractors or just fun stuff like woodworking, glass, tools, sheds, gardens, custom implements, etc., this is the place to talk about it.
Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Jan's Christmas present.

Postby Former Member » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Every year for Christmas I make my wife Jan a present to decorate the yard, using Cub parts. I have in the past made her a Wheelbarrow flower pot holder, using 2 old steering wheels welded together for the front wheel.

Next was a tri-cycle. For flowers also.

This year she wanted a bird feeder for outside the window, So that she can look out while she is working from home doing Customer service for a national corporation.

It consists of a weighted wheel center off an A for the base. I then modified the end of a steering shaft to fit inside one of the bolt holes. The collar that bolts to the bolster worked great for holding the springs(leaves) off a hay rake.

The steering support collar worked well to hold part of a jack handle I bent, this will hold a hanging feeder.

The steering wheel, as well as the springs will act as perches, and humming bird feeders will also hang from the steering wheel. I still need to paint it whatever colors she likes. But that will wait till spring. :big afro:

I will have to get a better picture of it and the other 2 projects.
Attachments
1357944758568.jpg
1357944758568.jpg (20.84 KiB) Viewed 684 times

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Projects Forum”