This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Went Pickin' Today....

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35630
Circle of Safety: Y

Went Pickin' Today....

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:30 pm

An old work friend of my grandfather called the other day and wanted us to buy his Cub Cadets. As always, we paid the asking price (hope it wasn't too much) and hauled them home. Had to take the skid steer to load them since all 3 were hydrostatic and in a tight back yard. I also got the guy to throw in an old vending machine that I thought was pretty neat for its vintage. It seemed to be pretty straight and rust free.

The 129 hydro is in decent condition and should it running with little effort.....minus a carb rebuild, points, etc. The diesel hydro has all of its sheetmetal, and seems to be pretty clean, but is a little rough because of the storm damage. It should get running with little effort too.....gonna need an exhaust manifold for sure. I forgot what model it is....its outside on the hood.The other hydro....1422??, can't remember model....is a little rougher and missing front grille...I have the hood...the motor is seized on it too. Gonna be a parts machine.
Attachments
Lance Vend 1.JPG
Lance Vend 2.JPG
Cub Cadets 4.JPG
Cub Cadets 2.JPG
Cub Cadets 3JPG.JPG
Cub Cadets 1JPG.JPG
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28081

Re: Went Pickin' Today....

Postby danovercash » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:55 pm

A new Nabs machine for Boss? Trading material.
"I'd rather be a mechanic in the shop"- Henry Ford

252646 & 221525. 195897 (Gone, but not forgotten)

AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35630

Re: Went Pickin' Today....

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Although I'd like to restore than machine....I will probably try to sell it to help recoup some of the cost on the Cub Cadets.
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

Return to “Cub Cadet”