This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Numbered Series Database

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
RaymondDurban
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32536
Circle of Safety: Y

Numbered Series Database

Postby RaymondDurban » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:49 pm

I'm currently gathering numbers and information on the Numbered Series line of tractors. I've got a lot of production information already entered in, as well as information out of the parts book for these tractors.

If you would like to submit your information, you can post it here, send it to me by PM, or by email at: ohyeah76(at)yahoo.com.

I hope to get enough information as the other two that are up and running to use a good tool for history and restoration work. Check out the links in my signature line for how things currently look for the others, the Numbered Series database will be laid out in a similar manner.

What I need for this to be useful is your tractor SN, EngSN, and any Cast Code you can locate without having to take things apart. If you don't have or can't read the tractor SN, then the others will be fine.

And as with the other lists, your name, location and tractor that you own will not be released for your privacy.
Thanks for your consideration! :D

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Re: Numbered Series Database

Postby Rudi » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:49 am

Raymond:

There are a couple at a local dealer. Will go over the next time I need something -- one is at Fort in Amherst and another is at Arbings in Sussex. About 40 mins to an hour away, but I usually get there 2 or 3 times in the spring. Will try to get Serial's and maybe a casting or two at that time. The Numbered Series are kinda light up here - don't see many for sale and the one's that aren't for sale sorta hide out in barns and such :lol:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051

Postby Eugene » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:17 am

RaymondDurban wrote:And as with the other lists, your name, location and tractor that you own will not be released for your privacy.
Question. Ray, do you maintain the name of the tractor owner?

Thinking that an available list identifying the tractor and owner would be a great resource in case the tractor is damaged, (insurance claim) or stolen.
I have an excuse. CRS.

RaymondDurban
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby RaymondDurban » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:03 am

Eugene, I do keep notes as to the owner of the tractor, or where I got the information from (eBay, Craigslist, show...) in case I need to go back to the source for clarification. I won't release your name and the tractor you specifically own to the forum, but if you happen to have your tractor stolen, you can send me a PM, and I could go back through and find your information and give you all the specifics you gave me originally for identification if you didn't happen to have them written down.
Does this answer your question?

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051

Postby Eugene » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:37 am

RaymondDurban wrote:Does this answer your question?
Yes, does answer the question.

Last tractor purchase was simply a check in amount of purchase. I have the SN's recorded. Also dealt with insurance companies and law enforcement on a previous equipment, tool, theft and property damage. Just thinking more documentation of ownership surely wouldn't hurt.
I have an excuse. CRS.

SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

Postby SONNY » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:30 pm

I will get mine posted for you as soon as the weather breaks a little here!---Got a 154 (hasnt been ran in a couple years) and the two 185's that I use all the time ( my favorite one has the 6-speed in it) thanks; sonny

RaymondDurban
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby RaymondDurban » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Thanks Sonny, looking forward to adding them to the database!

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”