This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Grandpa, Can We Go On A Tractor Ride (part 2)

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Steve Woods
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 34705
Circle of Safety: Y

Grandpa, Can We Go On A Tractor Ride (part 2)

Postby Steve Woods » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:43 pm

I didn't have much gas in either of the red tractors that day so we took "Little Cubby" for a ride.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Re: Grandpa, Can We Go On A Tractor Ride (part 2)

Postby Rudi » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Steve:

What a wonderful idea :idea: The girls look happy hanging on in the trailer. Reminds me of when I used to take my kids for a ride around the property when they were young. That pic just took 20 years off my life - thank you for the wonderful memory. You have no idea what that means to me at this particular moment.

Enjoy your grand daughters, as you know they grow some fast just like our kids did. Now as grandparents we have a little more time to love em and spoil them that we didn't have when we were younger.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Steve Woods
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 34705

Postby Steve Woods » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:03 pm

Thank You Rudi,
I hope you are doing well. I wish I could send some of this warm sunny Florida weather up your way. I remember back home in Illinois by about this time of year the winter seemed like it had been dragging on for approximately ever!
Steve

Donegal Cub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Donegal Cub » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:36 pm

Those kids are so lucky to have a grandad like you I'm sure they cherish you as much as you do them :||): yes and send some of that sunshine this way also :{_}:
Donegal Cub :D

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Steve:

One day at a time sweet Jesus, as the hymn says. And that is exactly what we do, one day at a time :D

Yup, it is mid winter, just had one heck of a Nor'Easter but I wouldn't change it for the world. Already had a couple year experience of mid 80's winter temps and it just isn't for me. Abbi wants Pepere to take her for a ride on Ellie all the time .. even in the middle of winter. How can you say no to that huh :big give up: :lol:

I love winter. Don't you miss it :?: :wink: :roll: :lol:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Cub Cadet”