This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

flatulence

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

flatulence

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:23 am

a woman went into local Dr. office stating she had a gas problem. she stated she was passing gas all the time, but it made no noise and had no smell. Dr. examined her and asked if she had passed any gas while in his office to which she replied, yes, 2 or 3 times. He gave her a prescription and told her to come back in a week, which she did.

At the next visit the Dr. asked how she was doing, to which she replied she still had the gas problem, but now it was making noise. The dr. Replied "Ok, that clears up your ears, now let's see about your sinuses."
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

David C
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 47141
Tractors Owned: 1949 Farmall Cub, 1970 135 Massey Ferguson, 1970 175 Massey Ferguson, 1964 Cub Cadet Model 70. 1977 Farmall 140 (Granpa's)

Re: flatulence

Postby David C » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Cute
I may be old but I got to see all the cool bands

Lildog Jr
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45601
Skype Name: mikey.ratliff

Re: flatulence

Postby Lildog Jr » Thu May 30, 2013 5:17 pm

this is funny
To me, there's nothing better than dogs and Cubs.

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”