This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Ohio Salutes you IH Cub Cadet fans!

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
voltage regulator
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44062
Tractors Owned: IH Cub Cadet 1450
IH Cub Cadet 1450 parts
IH Cub Cadet 1250 parts
IH Cub Cadet Original
IH Cub Cadet 100
IH Cub Cadet 71
IH Cub Cadet 123
IH Cub Cadet 102
IH Cub Cadet 72
IH Cub Cadet 86
CCC 1211

Ohio Salutes you IH Cub Cadet fans!

Postby voltage regulator » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:54 pm

Hello, my real name is John, and I hail from Geauga County in N.E Ohio. I enjoy just about anything IH ever made. My first tractor was a IH Cub Cadet Original. The tractor was left in a big barn on the farm we moved in to when I was 8 years old. I took hold of that machine and never looked back, I even got the tractor running and driving on my own! I'm sad to say I no longer have that Original, but since have had a model 100, a 123, and a 102 . I now have a very nice model 71 that I use with a IH 42" push blade. This tractor also came with a beautiful 3 spindle mower deck that at some point I want to re-paint. Though my 71 has a few replacement parts on it now, I do how ever have all the original parts out in the shop. When time and money allow, I would like to repair those few things and return this model 71 back to original glory!

I do have another International Harvester Cub Cadet, which would be a model 72. I have had this one about 18 years now and never had it running. The tractor just sat and sat in the corner of the barn as I went on to building a really fast 1 ton GMC truck. At the moment I'm about 2 years into a referb of the 72. This tractor has many upgrades that were not thought of at the factory, nor can the factory paint job compete with what I'm doing to mine. Any ways, I sure do enjoy these IH products. I also hobby garden and farm, sort of ties in the tractor hobby together quite well.

That's all for now. I hope to get to know you folks, and yak about these tractors, share information, and get to know you all! Cheers!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Ohio Salutes you IH Cub Cadet fans!

Postby Barnyard » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Welcome to the forum! You are right up there with Bill Hudson, he is in Madison. If you have a free weekend May 31 & June 1 feel free to mosey on down to the Cincinnati area for the Barnyard Bash CubFest. There will be many members from the forum in attendance.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:49 pm

John:

G'day to you and congrats on being an addict. :wink: An IH addict, but addicted anyways. There are lots of us who are in a similar situation. Enjoy the ride here, there are lots of us who also have Cub Cadets along with other IH products.

Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server. Enjoy!.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

dgrapes59
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45067
Tractors Owned: 1951 Cub, 2-1955 Loboy w FH, a few plows, discs, mowers, blades, carrier & such
Several '61 CC Originals, Cub Cadet 100, several 102's & 122's, 124, various CC options & implements, #1Trailer, 1963 Springfield, JD 770, Ford 8N

Postby dgrapes59 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Welcome to the forum!

There are quite a few Cub Cadet folks on here, those little garden tractors are quite addictive!
David

Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe

Postby Bill Hudson » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:47 pm

Barnyard wrote:... You are right up there with Bill Hudson, he is in Madison. ...

You betcha!!! Welcome, John. Enjoy the ride.

Bill
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

voltage regulator
10+ Years
10+ Years
IH Cub Cadet 1450 parts
IH Cub Cadet 1250 parts
IH Cub Cadet Original
IH Cub Cadet 100
IH Cub Cadet 71
IH Cub Cadet 123
IH Cub Cadet 102
IH Cub Cadet 72
IH Cub Cadet 86
CCC 1211

Postby voltage regulator » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome! Nice to meet the Cub and Cub Cadet guys!

Barnyard, Thank you for the invite!

Bill, I'll be darn! We're close. I'm over {down} here in Middlefield. If you are familiar with this area, you may have heard of a Kubota dealer that goes by the name Middlefield Farm and Garden {440-632-5590}. Anyways, they are setting up for another tractor and implement auction and I suspect that to happen shortly. Thought you or the other locals would like to know that there happens to be a very nice looking IH Cub Lo-Boy 154 up for auction. Quite a few other off topic tractor and garden tractors as well. The dealer takes those tractors in on trade, then has the auction as the stock fills up.

Nice talking with you all! 8) Thank you!

Oh, and Rudi, this addiction is a lot more fun than those "other" addictions that are bad for me! But I do have to keep it down, only two tractors is plenty for me! Thank you for the welcome!

Mike in Louisiana
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71023

Postby Mike in Louisiana » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Welcome to the forum
1975 cub (LouAnn) serial # 245946, 1941 John Deere Model H

Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. Will Rogers

Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe

Postby Bill Hudson » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:19 pm

voltage regulator wrote:Bill, I'll be darn! We're close. I'm over {down} here in Middlefield. If you are familiar with this area, you may have heard of a Kubota dealer that goes by the name Middlefield Farm and Garden {440-632-5590}. Anyways, they are setting up for another tractor and implement auction and I suspect that to happen shortly. Thought you or the other locals would like to know that there happens to be a very nice looking IH Cub Lo-Boy 154 up for auction. Quite a few other off topic tractor and garden tractors as well. The dealer takes those tractors in on trade, then has the auction as the stock fills up.

Yes, John, know the dealership well. Get my Woods parts there. Tom, one of the parts people, is very helpful and really goes the extra mile to be so.

Keep us informed on the auction, I would like to attend. Might be a good chance to share a breakfast buffet at Mary Yoder's. :D :D

Bill
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

voltage regulator
10+ Years
10+ Years
IH Cub Cadet 1450 parts
IH Cub Cadet 1250 parts
IH Cub Cadet Original
IH Cub Cadet 100
IH Cub Cadet 71
IH Cub Cadet 123
IH Cub Cadet 102
IH Cub Cadet 72
IH Cub Cadet 86
CCC 1211

Postby voltage regulator » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:02 pm

Bill, Indeed Middlefield Farm and Garden is a Woods dealer/carrier. They have just recently became a Stihl dealer too, along with Land Pride equipment. Though they once were selling John Deere lawn and garden tractors, I assume the JD sales never really gained any momentum, and MFG is no longer a JD dealer.

LOL! I know Tom also! Been there for years! I always get good deals on odd and ends stuff. I will give a shout out when I have the auction date. Right now all that is planned at MFG is a two day event "Open House" Friday march 29 {Good Day Friday} 8am-6pm . Then on Saturday march 30 8am-4pm .

http://www.mfgkubota.com

Thanks again for the warm welcome everyone!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”