This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Wedge clamps

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
dirtyred
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 31648
Tractors Owned: 1949 farmall cub (tinkerbell) 1949 allis chalmers(ole bess) 1949-50 ?john deere model a

Re: Wedge clamps

Postby dirtyred » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:05 pm

here at agri suplly you have a couple of old farmboys that know what you are talking bout then a bunch of kids who dont know their from a hole in the ground. i actually had a counterguy at napa ask me what a magneto was :?: if parts are your profession shouldnt you try to at least learn a little about alot :roll: but on to wedge clamps i'll see if anybody close has some they might have some at Alapahoochee show.
He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread: Proverbs 12:11

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35630
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Wedge clamps

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Just looked on AgriSupply site. I am guessing the "Turkey made" wedge bolt is the orange colored one? The JUNK I ordered that was made in China was black like the other one pictured. Am I correct about the orange one? What about the clamp itself? Do they offer a "better" made clamp too?
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

Return to “Farmall Cub”