This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Universal Front Cultivator Mounting Frame

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
calcub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 95032
Tractors Owned: 2- 1952 Cubs

Universal Front Cultivator Mounting Frame

Postby calcub » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:45 pm

I have a universal front mounting frame with toolbars on my non running cub. A neighbor has a universal mounting that he thought came from a Farmall A. His is painted white and has a metal tag with a stamped number of 101 616 R94R.... (the second six could be a G). It appears to measure exactly the same as the one mounted on my Cub.

My Question: Are the universal mounting frames the same for the Cub and the Farmal A?

Thanks,

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

smallfarm
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43078

Re: Universal Front Cultivator Mounting Frame

Postby smallfarm » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:54 pm

A's bigger more interchangable with the 130 -140 tractor
Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

Return to “Farmall Cub”