This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Howard De-Speeder Questions

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Brandon Webb
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40741
Tractors Owned: 1957 Farmall Cub High Crop
1969 International 140
1975 International Cub

Cub 174 Planter with Row Markers
Cub 201 Planter with Row Markers
No. 27 Corn and Pea Attachments
No. 12 Rotary Weeder Attachment
Pittsburg Carry-Lift
Brookfield Buzz Saw
IH McCormick Seed Plate Test Stand

Howard De-Speeder Questions

Postby Brandon Webb » Mon May 13, 2013 8:46 am

Found a cub with a De-speeder but it's missing the original handle and all the brackets to space over for the drawbar and brake. Along time ago somebody was making the brackets do they still reproduce them? Does anyone make the handles?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: Howard De-Speeder Questions

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon May 13, 2013 8:59 am

Rick Prentiss made mine, but I do not think he is doing any work at that type presently. I can get some closeup pictures of mine if you want to see about getting some made at a local fabrication shop. The drawbar extension brackets he made are much better than the originals, implements are easier to change. Do not forget the seal plate that goes between the despeeder and the final, was it there? Here is a link to pictures I already have posted of mine.

http://home.centurytel.net/ejpuckett/Ho ... 20Reducer/

He made both a front and a rear bracket so I did not have to move the bracket when changing implements.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”