This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Fender mounted flasher bracket.

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Criswell
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 48180
Tractors Owned: 1952 Cub with
- 54 Blade
- 193 Moldboard Plow
- Woods 59 C-2 mower

Fender mounted flasher bracket.

Postby Criswell » Thu May 16, 2013 8:52 am

Can anyone provide me with either a dimension/reference/location/drawing for the mounting holes for the fender mounted flasher bracket? The fender that this is going to be mounted on does not have the holes to mount the bracket so I just need a point to start from so I can try to get it as close as possible to where it should be. Any help would most definitly be appreciated.
Where you are, right now, is of absolutly no use unless you are able to get away from it, FAST!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Mike in Louisiana
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71023
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Fender mounted flasher bracket.

Postby Mike in Louisiana » Thu May 16, 2013 9:19 am

does the other fender have 2 holes in it? if yes just switch sides.
1975 cub (LouAnn) serial # 245946, 1941 John Deere Model H

Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. Will Rogers

Criswell
10+ Years
10+ Years
- 54 Blade
- 193 Moldboard Plow
- Woods 59 C-2 mower

Postby Criswell » Thu May 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Nope, no holes for the bracket at all. Just trying to get it close to the correct place for mounting.
Where you are, right now, is of absolutly no use unless you are able to get away from it, FAST!

Brandon Webb
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40741
Tractors Owned: 1957 Farmall Cub High Crop
1969 International 140
1975 International Cub

Cub 174 Planter with Row Markers
Cub 201 Planter with Row Markers
No. 27 Corn and Pea Attachments
No. 12 Rotary Weeder Attachment
Pittsburg Carry-Lift
Brookfield Buzz Saw
IH McCormick Seed Plate Test Stand

Postby Brandon Webb » Fri May 17, 2013 9:02 pm

We have one it'll be Sunday before I can look at it let me see if there is any way to make a pattern.

Criswell
10+ Years
10+ Years
- 54 Blade
- 193 Moldboard Plow
- Woods 59 C-2 mower

Postby Criswell » Fri May 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Brandon Webb wrote:We have one it'll be Sunday before I can look at it let me see if there is any way to make a pattern.

Thanks for the help. The photo below is about the best one that I could find that shows the placement of the mounting holes for the bracket (plus some extras).

The three yellow arrows with the red outline show the mounting holes for the bracket and the two solid red arrows show the two existing holes in the fender. If I am looking at it right, the two existing holes and the one mounting hole for the flasher bracket all seem to run along the same line (see white line). A center-to-center measurement between the two holes (yellow with red outline to solid red) should give me an excellent jumping-off point to start with. Any and all help if definitly appreciated.

Return to “Farmall Cub”