This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

PTO Lever

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Blaserman
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 19938
Tractors Owned: 69 Cub lowboy

PTO Lever

Postby Blaserman » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:24 pm

I notice my PTO Lever come up a long way befre it enguages. Alway goes in ,but the lever seems sloppy & rests on the mower when not in use. also it rubs the fender when enguaged, The PTO handle I mean. spring missing???? :lost:

Any thoughts??

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

welderskelter
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: PTO Lever

Postby welderskelter » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:58 pm

They are kinda sloppy. Mine is anyway. You should be able to get to it from the back end to see why it is sloppy.

Slickwilly1976
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 30740
Tractors Owned: Cub lo boy 185
Cub cadet model 70
Gravely Z52
kubota L1500DT

Postby Slickwilly1976 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:27 pm

My 185 is the same way
1ST corinthians 1:18

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Eugene » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Blaserman wrote:PTO Lever come up a long way before it engages. All way goes in ,but the lever seems sloppy & rests on the mower when not in use. also it rubs the fender when engaged.
Confused. The pto lever passes through a hole in the sheet metal to the left of and slightly to the rear of the operator's seat. There is supposed to be gourmet in the hole to keep the lever from rattling - frequently missing.

If the pto lever is in the correct location, it will not be laying on the mower deck or rubbing on the fender.

As previously stated, they are sloppy, just the nature of the beast.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”