This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Kroil

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28081
Circle of Safety: Y

Kroil

Postby danovercash » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Guess what I saw Stacy David using on TV? The program is "Gearz" on Speed Channel. It was being used to lube drill bit. Stacy is building a hot rod wrecker from an International city tractor, built DuraMax engine and Holmes wrecker booms. I'm sure it will rerun. Set the recorder. Don't have an opinion of Kroil because my can squirted every direction except where it was pointed, when I called the number on the can it did not work.
"I'd rather be a mechanic in the shop"- Henry Ford

252646 & 221525. 195897 (Gone, but not forgotten)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

twotone
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 15132
Tractors Owned: 53 F Cub
73 F Cub
53 Super A With Snow/Grader Blade
193 Plow With Colter And Jointer
144 Cultivators
22 Mower
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Kroil

Postby twotone » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:28 am

I bought a gallon can of Kroil years ago and use it to refill a spray bottle. I use it for just about everything, including lubricating drill bits. It works great.
Know Your Cub, And Your Cub Will Know You.

Tom

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”