This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Clutch Help??

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Peter
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 97048
Tractors Owned: 1948 cub

Re: Clutch Help??

Postby Peter » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:42 pm

By the way Raymond, thank you so much,and everyone involved with putting the pix up,linked to my question. This makes so much more sense than the flywheel,or disk at PP side. Sorry to kick sand on you other guys, guess ya didn't know or had been misinformed also. Thank you for the time to answer my questions,even if the answers weren't quite right.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

RaymondDurban
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32536
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby RaymondDurban » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:43 pm

Yep, if you adjust it like the photos in the link (and what sounds like you originally did), they will be right.
After you get all three fingers the same, reassemble the tractor and then adjust the pedal to one inch free play and you should be good to go.

Peter
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 97048
Tractors Owned: 1948 cub

Postby Peter » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:58 pm

Ok Raymond,and thanks again. I don't suppose you have any kind of trick up your sleeve for adjusting the free travel. Mine is internal,and I don't know if I can fit in that little hole.lol.

RaymondDurban
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32536
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby RaymondDurban » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:13 am

The only trick I have for that is patience!

Return to “Farmall Cub”