This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

toolbar size

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Chris Jones
10+ Years
10+ Years

toolbar size

Postby Chris Jones » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:52 am

I measured the tool bar on my fathers cub and it measures 1 and 5/16 square. Are they supposed to be 1 and 1/4 square and I'm just being picky or are they really supposed to be 1 5/16? Reason I ask is I have a 1 1/4 bar that I'd like to mount on a 3pt hitch and use cub feet on it. I haven't been over there to try a clamp and see if it'll hold but I also know the clamps and wedges are getting old and worn and some don't hold as well as they should anyway.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

DavidG
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 20132
Tractors Owned: 1972 IH Cub
1976 IH Cub
1979 IH 884
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: toolbar size

Postby DavidG » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:36 am

The old Cub toolbars I've used are 1-3/8 square, an unfortunately hard-to-find size. So probably you're just being picky, but in the other direction :D
Vegetable farming with a Cub, http://www.secondspringcsa.com

Chris Jones
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: toolbar size

Postby Chris Jones » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:08 am

Rats, but thanks. :)

Return to “Farmall Cub”