This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Greetings

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
kpaine
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39735
Tractors Owned: 1948 Farmall Cub
1950 Farmall Cub

Re: Greetings

Postby kpaine » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:39 am

Thanks for all of the comments. I appreciate the help. I have read the owners manual and I have purchased a hard copy of the service manual. I am expecting an oil pan gasket and new pressure gauge in the mail Friday. This weekend I am going to get to work on this oil pressure issue and try to determine what the problem is. I will post an update when I get tot the bottom of the problem, hopefully.

Once again thanks for all of the help. I am looking forward to getting to know the cubs very well and following the cub discussions on this board.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 71203
Tractors Owned: 1948,55, and 56 Farmall Cubs.
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Greetings

Postby Harold R » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:04 pm

Welcome from the neighbor state........looks like you have a good project tractor. Let us know how we can help. 8)

Return to “Farmall Cub”