This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Belly mower with fast hitch problem

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Jude
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 20774

Belly mower with fast hitch problem

Postby Jude » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:12 pm

I got a Woods L-59 for my 1949 Farmall Cub. In my enthusiasm, I didn't realize that it was not designed to work with fast hitch mounted. Is there a way to modify the mower suspension to make it compatible with the fast hitch?
Thanks

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Clark Thompson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 36310
Tractors Owned: 1975 IH cub,1948 farmall cub,1979 international 3200 skid steer and a 1974 John deere 350B dozer.

Re: Belly mower with fast hitch problem

Postby Clark Thompson » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:50 pm

It takes a whole different mule drive and mounting hardware.. The Mule drive is chain drive to a drive pulley below the lift arm for the fast hitch..
Collector of Farmall cubs and cub cadets.Injoy helping people keep their cubs running. Years of experipnce.

Return to “Farmall Cub”