This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

CC 102

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28081
Circle of Safety: Y

CC 102

Postby danovercash » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:56 pm

What's a ballpark value for a 102 Cadet? Assume not running, no deck, gear drive. Has home built hydraulics. Thinking maybe use the hyd. Valve on the Cub. And the tranny parts in the 63. Or repair to run for Ethan. Also can get a Wheel Horse with 12 hp Kohler, no deck for $100. Had thought about it for the WH we just sold. (See Sad Day post) keep engine, part out and sell the rest. Might use the Kohler to power a rototiller.
"I'd rather be a mechanic in the shop"- Henry Ford

252646 & 221525. 195897 (Gone, but not forgotten)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: CC 102

Postby Eugene » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:58 am

The 102 CC. My estimate is a $100-, providing the starter/generator is still on the tractor. Might go a bit higher since you plan on using the transmission and differential gears in a standard Cub.

12 horse Kohler, $100- is a decent price if engine is not stuck.

If you do buy the tractors and decide to part out, keep the engines, and the expensive items; the starters/generators, voltage regulators, drive shaft parts from the 102.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Return to “Cub Cadet”