This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

cultivating with fast hitch

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Eoghan
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 14103
Tractors Owned: 1955 farmall cub w/ fast hitch
Implements:
fast hitch moldboard plow
fast hitch disc harrow
front blade
Danco c-3 mower
Circle of Safety: Y

cultivating with fast hitch

Postby Eoghan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:38 am

Got a set of cultivators today! does anybody else cultivate with a fast hitch cub? I've done some searching around here and learned that there IS a difference in the mounting hardware between manual lift and touch control/fast hitch. I haven't tried to install yet, but i'm pretty sure they have the right stuff (at least for the fronts) since the previous owner had a fast hitch cub. I'm a little confused by the manual as well, because it says to lift the hitch bail to it's highest setting for clearance, but then they leave on the business end of the 1 point hitch.. that thing sits pretty low! It looks to me like it'll come off with just a couple of pins.. can I do that? or would there be nowhere to mount the lifters for the rear sweeps?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kirk-NJ
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 07838

Re: cultivating with fast hitch

Postby Kirk-NJ » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:20 am

Here are a couple of photos off TM's site
http://www.tm-tractor.com/gim/rgng-fh_001.htm
Hope this will help you

Kirk

baldwindiesel
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44820

Re: cultivating with fast hitch

Postby baldwindiesel » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:47 am

Eoghan:
I have a regular set of 144 cultivators on my CUB with FH and there are two things that need to be done in order to make it work. If you PM me I can send you photos and details.

Baldwin diesel

Return to “Farmall Cub”