This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

How do I.... ?
tst
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 12514
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby tst » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Hi, the past week every time I come to the site I have to log in, I always check the box "remember me" it forgets me every time, I have not changed any settings on the computer, any one else having this issue?
thanks Tim

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe

Re: log in

Postby Bill Hudson » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:51 pm

Tim,

Join the club. It has been weeks since I've been "remembered." I, too, have to log in each time. The computer gurus were not able to solve my problem. Check it out here http://www.farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=79062&p=634072#p634072

Bill
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

tst
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 12514

Postby tst » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:28 pm

I am glad its not just me Bill, at least I am in good company

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:09 pm

I have not had any problems, but a website remembers you by the cookies it sets on your computer. Try clearing your cookies in your browser, you will have to log in again afterward. If you still have a problem, check your security settings in either your browser or your antivirus or firewall program. It may be blocking the cookie from this site.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original

Postby Dennis » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:45 pm

It could also be a corrupted cookie file. You can delete your cookie file by clicking here: ucp.php?mode=delete_cookies (NOTE: Clicking this will log you out of the site and re-create your cookie file when you log back into the forum.)
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe

Postby Bill Hudson » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:06 am

I tried it Dennis, still the same problem. I've purchased a brand new computer since this all started. :( :(

Bill
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original

Postby Dennis » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:04 pm

Bill Hudson wrote:I tried it Dennis, still the same problem. I've purchased a brand new computer since this all started. :( :(

Bill

Does anyone else use your computer?

Is your browser set to a privacy mode that clears history, cache and cookie files?

What browser are you using?

does this happen on a different browser?

Do you ever get the "password attempts exceeded" message when you try logging in?
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”