This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

154 remote hydraulic valve

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: 154 remote hydraulic valve

Postby Eugene » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:14 am

outdoors4evr wrote:I don't understand why you couldn't add another valve (like the one shown above) in parallel with the current valve?
Hydraulic control valves are typically "wired" in series. Control valves in the neutral position, centered, permit hydraulic fluid to flow through the valve, from the pump to the reservoir.

If you "T" the hydraulic fluid prior to two or more valves. All of the fluid will flow through the control valve(s) in the centered/neutral position and not through the control valve moved into the work position.
I have an excuse. CRS.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Andrew Z
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 06234

Postby Andrew Z » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:17 pm

I need to add a double acting valve in the system for power angle. Im basically looking for a "power beyond" port on the valve or tie into a line or fitting somewhere. The rest of the plumbing is easy.
49 Cub, and many other Farmalls and one Orange critter :)

This is Farmall Country!!

Andrew Z
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Andrew Z » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:21 pm

Maybe I should look how the hydraulics for loader would be plumbed in?

dirtbuggy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62033

Postby dirtbuggy » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:55 pm

I might be late,you can put your second valve under the original, put you cannot tie both into your pressure line from the pump , if you pull one lever on the pressure will just go through the other valve, put your second valve on under the top one, run a line from the return on the first valve to the inlet of the second, to you original return line. I would draw a diagram if I knew how to put it on the computer

Andrew Z
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Andrew Z » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:17 pm

Thanks for the help : )

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”