This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Mark Unread Posts

How do I.... ?
Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Mark Unread Posts

Postby Dan England » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:08 am

For the past couple of days, new, unread posts are not identified as such. Are others having this problem or does the fault lie in my computer. Your help in solving this problem will be appreciated. Thanks, Dan

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:11 am

Well, I clicked back onto the forum about ten seconds after posting the message above and everything is working fine. Don't know what solved the problem but am glad it is working properly. Dan

Dale51
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Dale51 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:56 am

Dan England wrote:Well, I clicked back onto the forum about ten seconds after posting the message above and everything is working fine. Don't know what solved the problem but am glad it is working properly. Dan

Dennis is doing some updates to the board this may be part of it.
If it's been broken I did it.
If its not broken wait till I touch it.

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:53 am

The only thing missing on My screen is the number of new posts since last visit. But when I click on that feature it still takes me to all the new posts since last visit. I am sure it will all be corrected in the near future. I can live with these small glitches as to comparing it to the suffrage of all if the whole board shut down!!!.

That brings to mind a dead (ATIS).
Then came Bronson

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”