This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Puzzling Cookies Question

How do I.... ?
johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Re: WebTv

Postby johnbron » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:13 am

Charles (49) Mo wrote:
THe great thing is that we don't have to worry about crashes and viruses. Was given an ancient PC and if I can find some memory that is above its 32M, I might try to get on the net. Its just a learning tool now with Windows 98.

//////////////////

Charles you probably already know this. If you get a PC you can sign up for the MSN 2-plan? or some name like that and use your WebTV and a PC for less monthly fees than you are paying now for just the WebTv alone. I thought of finding an old used PC and signing it up just to get the cheaper rate.
Then came Bronson

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Charles (49) Mo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63031

Johnbron

Postby Charles (49) Mo » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:00 am

Actually it would cost me $ 2 more per month as I have the old classic and pay $ 19.95

Per their plan....

Q. What is the MSN One Plan?
A. With the MSN One Plan, you can receive MSN TV service at no additional charge when you sign up for MSN Unlimited Internet Access on your computer for $21.95.

Here is how to get started:

First, sign up to have MSN Internet Access on your PC by calling 1-800-386-5550. Once you have set up your PC with MSN Internet Access, please call MSN TV Customer Service at 1-800-469-3288. We will help you switch your account to the MSN One Plan, so you can enjoy the benefits of Internet access on a PC and on your TV, all for one low price.

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Johnbron

Postby johnbron » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:10 am

Charles (49) Mo wrote:Actually it would cost me $ 2 more per month as I have the old classic and pay $ 19.95

///////////////

Oh I see, I am using the 250-Plus Unit and it cost me $24.95. I started on a classic but went to the plus a few years ago so I could post pictures and make a web page.
Then came Bronson

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”