This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

SeaFoam = NicoDerm SA

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 12020

SeaFoam = NicoDerm SA

Postby allenlook » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:46 pm

Yippee! Well John and Cowboy, you may have been spot on... I put the PB B'laster and the Sea Foam into the cylinders for a while and then ran the tractor hard the other day, it still smoked.

I let it set a while and got it out today to put the new front tires on it, and then I ran it hard around the field for a good hour, and it's not smoking hardly at all! :D In fact, it smokes less than my Cub, you can't even see the exhaust most of the time - and it's not blowing smoke out the oil breather cap any more either! :D
Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

'Country' Elliott
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 37774
Tractors Owned: 1948 McCormick-Deering Farmall Cub
152 Disc Plow & Flat Belt Pulley
Brinly #8 Moldboard Plow
1971 JD 112 Garden Tractor
1928 Economy Hit & Miss Engine
1927 David Bradley "Little Wonder" Feed Grinder
1 A.H. Patch Corn Shellers
1 A.H. Patch #1 Grist Mill
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby 'Country' Elliott » Fri May 05, 2006 5:40 am

Hey Allen...Sounds like you were sucessful in freeing up several stuck rings on your tractor...WAY TO GO :!: :wink: You can ADD some Seafoam to your oil and keep those rings free by running your tractor more often (even if it's just for a ride down a country road) :!:
"Save The Possums...Collect The Whole Set"
"Tennessee Sun-Dried Possum...Heaven In A Can"

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Postby cowboy » Fri May 05, 2006 6:49 am

:D Awesome Allen :!: Happy to hear she's runnin' smooth.

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

Matt Kirsch
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 14559
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Matt Kirsch » Fri May 05, 2006 11:00 am

Hoo boy, when you're putting that stuff directly into the intake... She smokes to beat all!

Did that to my Super H here a couple of weeks ago. Pulled the vacuum plug on the intake manifold and slowly sprayed 1/3 of a can in there. *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”