This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

DEBUG MODE

How do I.... ?
johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

DEBUG MODE

Postby johnbron » Thu May 11, 2006 8:35 pm

Whats with this message :?: I just got this twice while clicking on new message search. Tried a 3rd time and got to the search page.

This is the first time I have come across this one.

/////////////////

General Error

Couldn't obtain category list.
DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query

SELECT c.cat_id, c.cat_title, c.cat_order FROM phpbb_categories c, phpbb_forums f WHERE f.cat_id = c.cat_id GROUP BY c.cat_id, c.cat_title, c.cat_order ORDER BY c.cat_order
Line : 214
File : functions.php
Then came Bronson

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Thu May 11, 2006 9:40 pm

I got the same message yesterday. It was fine after a couple of minutes.
8)

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Fri May 12, 2006 5:45 am

Those are the kinds of errors that I have been seeing a lot over the last little while.

Dennis is aware of them, I try to let him know as often as possible when these occur. I think most of them are caused when data gets corrupted...

In this particular case the data link to the server was lost. This could have been caused by a time out via the ISP or because the host ISP server is slow, the connection is slightly barky or too much traffic with too little bandwidth.

This stuff can help Dennis with the Host as well as with the phpBBS software when these errors occur.. however for him to track/find the gremlin we need to let him know what time these errors occur.

What I do mostly is open up an instance of notepad.. cut and paste all the info into it, put a time stamp on it and when I am finished doing what I was doing, I cut and paste the notepad info back into a PM or an EMAIL and send it off to Dennis.

When these types of errors occur, usually hit your back button then retry to access the post/thread/forum you were initially trying to access. 99% of the time that is sufficient. If it happens a number of times in a row, it may be a tad more serious and the info would be good for Dennis to have..
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”