Obetz, OH

Prayer Requests, Family Announcements, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc.

Moderator: Team Cub

ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120
Circle of Safety: Y

Obetz, OH

Postby ricky racer » Tue May 15, 2018 7:42 pm

Well, my daughter graduated from Central Michigan University on May 5th. She accepted a position with Amazon and will be working in Obetz, Ohio. The next few weeks will be spent finding housing and replacing her old car with something that will make it all the way to Obetz. :lol:
I'm not familiar with Obetz but understand it is a suburb of Columbus. If anyone is familiar with Obetz, what can you tell me about the area?
Last edited by ricky racer on Tue May 15, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
52 F-Cub
49 F-Cub

Re: Obetz, OH

Postby Bill Hudson » Tue May 15, 2018 7:59 pm

Rick,

Obetz is basically south and a bit to the east of Columbus. I can't tell you much about Obetz (too busy going to OSU when we lived in Columbus) but I can tell you that if this country boy had to live in a city, Columbus and surrounding cities/suburbs would be my choice. I've had to live in other cities and I wouldn't want to go back to them. Hands down, Columbus and vicinity would be at the top of my city list.

I know this does not help much. but it is all I have. Good luck with her move. For future reference, the Barnyard Bash is not far away and gives you the opportunity to combine a family visit and a bit of CubFesting in one trip. Same is true for the Cub Tug.

Bill
"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Denny Clayton
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45365
Tractors Owned: Home to "Rusty", the 2007 and 2009 Cub Tug Champion.

Re: Obetz, OH

Postby Denny Clayton » Fri May 18, 2018 7:14 am

Yep, the CubTug is very close to Obetz.
'61 Lo-Boy
'60 FH Lo-Boy
'60 Lo-Boy
'57 FH Cub "Rusty"
FH Woods 42F, 54A blade, 194 plow, FH L-38 disk, FH Lo-Boy disk, FH platform carrier
Circle of Safety

Return to “Sharing with Friends and Family”