Tiller for 154-185-184

For sale, wanted and vine forum. All ads are free and run for a minimum of 21 days.
Disclaimer: All transactions are between the buyer and the seller. Farmallcub.com, it's administrator, moderators, guides and mentors accept no responsibility for your personal transactions. Always use caution when dealing with known and unknown individuals on the internet. Issues/disputes between the buyer and the seller are to be handled via phone, email, mail, etc. and not on the public forums.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Rules for selling/buying are found here (section 5): Rules
Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54
Circle of Safety: Y

Tiller for 154-185-184

Postby Rick Prentice » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:32 pm

Decided to sell this tiller. My 3 point,low range, f-cub future project looks too far away to store it any more. The tines could be replaced but would work fine the way they are. It never came with the front half of the 32 spline pto shaft so you'll have to make/find the missing parts. I need $325 and can hold it for a short period till a cub express can be set up. PM me for a contact number. After a couple days listing here I'll put it on craigslist. Thanks
Rick
Pics later tonight after I transfer them. Says too large from my phone
tiller1.jpg

tiller2.jpg

tiller3.jpg

tiller4.jpg

tiller5.jpg
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

Return to “The VINE”