Machiasport Help ??

Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
JBOnly
Zip Code: 04655

Machiasport Help ??

Postby JBOnly » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:08 am

Heading up to my dads this coming week. He lives in machiasport, Me I'll be there the 20th through the 24th. He's restoring a '48 (?) cub and bringing it back to the original 6 volt configuration. He's about ready to start it up but is a little unsure regarding the generator wiring, etc and wants to verify it's correct before trying to start her up. I have a '42 (hush... F%^&) myself and so understand the basics and have read all the wiring diagrams here. Question , is there anyone in the area that knows the 6 volt configration and would like to come see / verify it looks good before we turn her over ? I've read a number of posts and appreciate any help. Thanks !!

Brian

Mike in Louisiana
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71023
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Machiasport Help ??

Postby Mike in Louisiana » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:25 am

JB, Welcome to the forum.
Go to the top left side of the page and click on cub info, then the drop-down menu go to members map and there are some members fairly close to you. You can then send them a personal message “PM“
1975 cub (LouAnn) serial # 245946, 1941 John Deere Model H

Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. Will Rogers

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bob McCarty » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:10 am

Also, when you find a member close by, click on their forum name. Under "user statistics", it will give the date they were last on the forum. If it's been several years, they probably won't respond to a PM. Welcome to the Forum.
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

JBOnly
Zip Code: 04655

Postby JBOnly » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:15 pm

Thanks... I will do so.

Return to “Farmall Cub”