Cub Rear Main Seal Upgrade

For sale, wanted and vine forum. All ads are free and run for a minimum of 21 days.
Disclaimer: All transactions are between the buyer and the seller. Farmallcub.com, it's administrator, moderators, guides and mentors accept no responsibility for your personal transactions. Always use caution when dealing with known and unknown individuals on the internet. Issues/disputes between the buyer and the seller are to be handled via phone, email, mail, etc. and not on the public forums.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Rules for selling/buying are found here (section 5): Rules
tst
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 12514
Circle of Safety: Y

Cub Rear Main Seal Upgrade

Postby tst » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:10 am

Send me your old leaking main seal retainer and $52.00 in ck, mo, or paypal, I will return the retainer it to you machined with a different seal installed and housing flattened so no more leaks, threaded holes are tapped or repaired if needed, it is ready to installed when returned to you.

Here are some installation tips, replace the gaskets, do not use silicone or the old ones, torque the bolts to 18 ft. lbs, pack some grease in the back of the new seal on installation so the spring on the seal does not get knocked off when pushing it over the end of the crankshaft, seal the flywheel bolts also as they are drilled all the way through the crankshaft and oil from the engine can leak through the bolts, this way you will have no oil leaks at the back of the engine when you are done
send me a pm for questions and shipping info
thanks Tim
Attachments
main2.png
main2.png (125.29 KiB) Viewed 101 times
main.png
main.png (145.84 KiB) Viewed 101 times

Return to “The VINE”