Cub Cadet 1772 Diesel Hood

For sale, wanted and vine forum. All ads are free and run for a minimum of 21 days.
Disclaimer: All transactions are between the buyer and the seller. Farmallcub.com, it's administrator, moderators, guides and mentors accept no responsibility for your personal transactions. Always use caution when dealing with known and unknown individuals on the internet. Issues/disputes between the buyer and the seller are to be handled via phone, email, mail, etc. and not on the public forums.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Rules for selling/buying are found here (section 5): Rules
AL Farmall Boy
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 35111
Circle of Safety: Y

Cub Cadet 1772 Diesel Hood

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:10 pm

Original, Hard-to-Find Hood to fit a Cub Cadet 1772 Diesel made by International Harvester, the Cub Cadet Corporation, and MTD. It will fit other model Cub Cadets with the Kubota Diesel Engine. This will not fit gas powered models. I finally (after 5 years) found one that didn't need repairs, and have no use for this extra one.

It is in rough, but repairable condition. Comes as pictured. These are Very Hard to Find. Local Pickup in McCalla, Alabama, Cub Express, or will Ship. $85.00 plus shipping if applicable.
Attachments
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
1.jpg
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

AL Farmall Boy
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 35111
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Cub Cadet 1772 Diesel Hood

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:10 pm

More pictures...
Attachments
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
7.jpg
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

Return to “The VINE”